There are so many great videos out there. The ones on My Top 5 list are entertaining, educational and worth watching over and over.
- These strange sibblings are wacky and weird, which makes them all the more fun to watch!
- In addition to many slapstick pop culture references, they have many educational segments that cover subjects such as history, mathematics, geography, astronomy, science, and social studies, often in musical form.
- Horrible Histories
- The show is a comedic approach to exploring historic events, people and places.
- The bizarre & often gruesome facts are unlikely to be found in any school textbook. Kids are sure to enjoy these short skits, reenactments and parodies.
- The animated characters, Tim & Moby, answer questions on just about everything. The video topics include Science, Math, English, Social, Technology and more. Tim’s dry wit is funny making him a likable character.
- Each video is accompanied with comics, quizzes, and even video games. (Brainpop Jr. is also great!)
- Crash Course World History
- John Green teaches world history in a faced paced, attention grabbing style. These 10-15 minute videos are witty and educational – you may have to watch them a few times to catch all the information.
- Crash course actually has many different topics including Astronomy, Chemistry, Literature, and Economics to name a few. World history is my favorite.
- Hosted by Stephan Fry, this is a British quiz show where everything is Quite Interesting. The panelists are mainly made up of comedians and celebrities.
- Since the questions are based on little known facts, the panelist score points for being interesting which makes this show quite entertaining.
- **Due to some content, this is for an older audience; viewer discretion advised.